Friday, March 8, 2013

It's my birfdae. Also... CONTEST ANSWERS.

Today is my birfdae. I am 28 years old. I ate bbq for lunch and dinner. I also worked until 6pm and had to do more work at 9pm. The only birthday present I got to open was this:

Thanks Mom!

But then we had a crazy party. Things almost got out of hand. Here is a picture of Heather jumping out from behind a couch to yell surprise while all my friends and family sang "For he's a jolly good fellow" and shared in the commemoration of my 28th year of life.
It was a surprise party!

Now here are the answers to the contest! Only 2 people answered, so they both win. But I think Pattie actually got more right. Maurine got no credit for her comment.

1. "In" from "In God We Trust". One Dollar Bill.
2. Decorative border from a five dollar bill.
3. Also a five dollar bill.
4. A Dime.
5. Thomas Jefferson on a recent mint buffalo nickle.
6. Mississippi.

SO... Pattie got 2 answers correct. Allen got 1 answer correct (Andrew Jackson isn't on any coins). What's your prize?... Let's just say I hope you like hot cakes.

3 comments:

  1. I I'm sorry your birthday was such a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I sent you a present. It just happened to come in an envelope and I texted you. Happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete