Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Camera, various items.

In order of appearance: 
My leather laptop bag, that I made. 

A close up of the fastening mechanism employed on the bag: A perfection loop that wraps around a monkey's paw knot.



My Spyderco Dragonfly 2 pocket knife with a zdp-189 stainless steel blade that refuses to get dull no matter what I do to it (Like carve the walnut pistol grip seen on my ak in previous posts).

Finally me sans beard. I had a nice 2 month beard only 3 days prior. Don't worry, it'll be back. That is my "I just bought a camera without telling anyone" look.

Here are two pictures from my phone for comparison:
Alice and me during an Elders Quorum Meeting. (Check out the facial hair, my face is so cold now...)

This is the new camera in all it's glory. It was a floor model I bought from best buy for nearly half retail price. 

3 comments:

  1. it does take much better pictures than your phone. Also you're looking particularly handsome, even if you bought a camera without telling anyone--cute face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I really like the lap top bag, and funnily enough, I also just bought a camera. Anyways, I'm glad you're keeping up with the blog...and have to admit I prefer the closer shaved look to the scary mountain man beard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What camera did you get? Are you a professional photographer now with a fancy DSLR?

      Delete